I couldn’t help it, saw this in an email going round at work and wondered how many people would be able to write a suggestive (or not) fic using one of these lines. The deadline is Jan 31st. Pass it round to friends (you never know they might want to write something) and have fun with it.
So here are the quotes to try and fit in – you can pick one, two, or the lot if you wish. Can be any characters, any show, any genre (hey, I know that some of you out there on my flist don’t do HP), and any rating – I’m not fussed, it might help some of you get out of the writer’s block funk that I myself have found myself a victim of over the last few weeks – I think that is down to reading about Napoleon the poisoned dwarf (before Charlene Tilton) though.
1. I prefer breasts to legs
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. Smother the butter all over the breasts!
4. If I don’t undo my trousers, I’ll burst!
5. I’ve never seen a better spread!
6. I’m in the mood for a little dark meat.
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. It’s a little dry; do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you’ll get some!
10. Don’t play with your meat.
11. Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.
12. Do you think you’ll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn’t expect everyone to come at the same time!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you put it in?
16. You’ll know it’s ready when it pops up.
17. Just pull the end and wait for the bang.
18. That’s the biggest bird I’ve ever had!
19. I’m so full, I’ve been gobbling nuts all morning
20. Wow, I didn’t think I could handle all that and still want more!
21. I do like a good stuffing.
So have fun with this, if you feel like doing it – it’s not by any means an official challenge, I just thought that the lines would be good to have a bit of fun with.